Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sheepish

I know I haven't blogged in a million years. I don't know why but I kinda lost the urge to blog. Maybe it's because there's this whole barrage of creative outlets that's needing my attention. I have been busy on instagram, Pinterest and even started writing online stories on Wattpad! Busy busy.

I actually have lots to share, escpecially the great things I'd found on the net but I guess it's the fact that I owe this blog a wedding post that's keeping me back. We got back the gorgeous actual day photos from our wedding photographer Tinydot and I should put them up soon.

Perhaps this new blog background may inspire me. It's my current love, polka dots! But it needs a new banner. Time to find time to be creative!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails