Friday, March 19, 2010

The One with Weiling's gown fitting

weekends are seriously way too short, they should be 3 days and not 2!

took half day today to give myself a chance to settle some errands and hopefully squeeze in some rest time

went down to meet weiling at the aisle to try out her evening gown, it's turning out very nice! she'll look great in it. i also took the chance to try out one of their more petite wedding gowns.

it was one that a bride had made to measure and she had a 22-23 inch waist!! never tot i'll meet someone skinner than me and never had the experience of having a dress that i couldn't zip up. clothes usually fall off me lol!

that feeling of stepping out in the gown and seeing myself in the mirror was quite magical. it wasn't MY dress, not something i specified or did up with the designer, it was off the rack and happened to be small enough for me but seeing myself in it and feeling that full skirt with the can can beneath...that feeling and image is still ablaze in my head...

i can't wait for when i can sit down with a designer and go through what i need and what suits me and try out THE gown. the people at the aisle seemed to be very flexible and friendly. seems like a place i could work with.

working on a ribbon corsage for weiling now, hope it turns out nice. will post pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails