Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love: Valentine's Day Handmade Card


When looking for Valentine's Day cards and gifts inspiration, where else but Martha Stewart?
She has a whole list of craft projects, gift ideas and awesome clipart. Just the Handmade list is 44 items long. 44! And they are not all complex, requiring days of work.

See example below:


Like these unique cards. Don't worry, clip art provided.


This is so easy, even kids can do it. Perfect for kids to send to their mothers.





This is the one I'm planning to do. I love how sweet and simple this is.

And here is my version below!





I added in some sweet mementoes of our time together and practised my typography a little haha. It was really easy to make, took no time at all and The Hubs loved it. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails