Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lust : Gorgeous handmade furniture from SlowWood

I'm back!
Yes finally I have the mood to blog, mainly spurred by the Pin-fest I had the other day. I went back to view my favourite home and design blogs and the Better Homes and Gardens webbie. And I got sooo inspired! I pinned like a whole lot of gorgeous pics and got re-pinned a lot too, hehe.

Check out my board here. For our Future Nest

Anyway the photos I couldn't stop thinking about are the ones i found on decor8.



Don't you just love this table?? This is from SlowWood, designed and handmade in the Netherlands. They use natural finishes and mineral paint so it's all very earth-friendly!




This is my favourite piece. Love the simplicity of it and I know it'll look fantastic in a corner of our living room as a small desk for mail and bills. But it's soooo expensive. I'll just drool over them until The Hubs magically gets super talented with the hammer and saw and make me one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails