Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bellabox: December

Hey another Bellabox feature!
I didn't do the November one cos I wasn't too impressed with the items in it but I liked the December one!


Nice snowflake detail on the box...it has the feeling of Christmas!



The usual card. Quite a few items I wanna try!



I received:

1) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Hand treatment (Retail: $40.00 for 75ml)
2) Svenson Hair Corrective Serum (Retail: $2700 for 30 bottles, 5ml)
3) Bodytech Intense Trim Serum (Retail: $980 for a box of 14 tubes, 12ml)
4) Mememe Nail Polish in Sensuous (Retail: $14.90 for 12 ml)
5) Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Primer (Retail: $67.00 for 30ml)
6) Cellilux Deep Sea Secret Glacial Mineral Gel Mask (Retail: $78 for 60ml)
7) Bellabox Eyeshadow brush

Ooo MUFE HD Primer! I was just looking at MUFE's HD range thinking if I should give it a try. This sample came at the right time. I am also loving the Elizabeth Arden hand cream, a nice size for keeping it on my office desk.



I couldn't wait to try the nail polish so I applied it immediately. Sensuous is a nude colour with a bit more orange undertones. I'm not sure if i was my poor skills or the polish but application wasn't that smooth. It did dry quite quickly.

A bonus was the Bellabox eyeshadow brush. I already have a Sigma set but this horsehair brush Bellabox gave was also quite soft. Nice! 

Can't wait to try the primer and hand cream! m>.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails