Saturday, February 12, 2011

First post from my new MacBook!

Hi all!! My first blog post from my brand new MacBook!!
I finally have a proper laptop to work on and when I get Photoshop installed in here, hopefully I'll be able to blog more often and with better pictures!

I know I have been neglecting this blog but blogging from my slower-than-a-tortise netbook has been a major pain and just totally puts me off updating this blog. I already have an unfinished post regarding my bridesmaid invites that's waiting to be rolled out and I have my first gown selection coming up this Saturday so hopefully this blog will come alive again!

For those who have been reading (actually I don't know if I have an audience out there ha ha), please hang in there a little longer and stay with me. I'll try my best to document my wedding preparations and share more lovely inspirations and tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails