Saturday, March 12, 2011

Food Love : Caramel Biscuit & Cream with Tea

MONICA: Joey, this is for you. (gives him a jar of jam) It's blackberry curin.

JOEY: Aww. (tastes it) Ohh!

CHANDLER: Hey, Joe, I gotta ask. The girl from the Xerox place buck naked (holds up one hand), or, or a big tub of jam. (holds up the other hand)

JOEY: Put your hands together.

source

I love 'Friends', don't you? It's my sitcom to go to when I'm feeling down.

The above excerpt is from the episode 'The one with the Jam' where Joey was totally enjoying Monica's handmade jam and Chandler just had to know which would he choose if he had to; girls or jam. And Joey being Joey had a simple solution; just put the two of them together!!

Which leads to my crazy idea.

I'm a tea person, I have to have at least a cup everyday. It's great to start the day with and such a pick-me-up when I'm tired and stressed. There's nothing like a good cup of tea.

I also love Haagen Daz's Caramel Biscuit & Cream ice-cream. It's one of my favourites along with Magnum Gold. It's my happy food!

Then I start to think, what if I put the two of them together??


It may sound weird but it does taste good.

a hot cup of ceylon tea
a BIG scoop of Caramel Biscuit & Cream
dunk it in for creamy goodness


The tea needs to be really strong and you'll need a really big scoop for the tea to become chilled and creamy. Yumz. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails