Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pinterest love : Copy & Paste






This seriously made me laugh out loud.
What a cute idea!

It's going to be a fun fun weekend for me!
First off, going to Bras Basah later to check out Fancy Paper, a paper store recommended by a couple of friends as having the best value for bulk purchase. Then if I have the time, I'll pop by Chinatown to get some more fabric. Gonna try a new idea for a lanyard!

Then in the evening, it's Vera's first birthday BBQ at a chalet! I'll get to see the cutie plus my gals! Hoping to get some good pictures to try out all the photoshop goodies and tips I have been amassing this week.

Sunday will a stop by Plaza Singapura's Daiso to get the lovely lace that seems to be found only at that outlet. After that, it'll be a mad crafting and editing afternoon. Wonder if I'll be able to do both at the same time.

Leaving you all with this absolutely cute photo until I have something to show you. Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails