Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sweet Paul: Spring 2011

I can't believe I'm so slow!
I keep forgetting to introduce you all to this amazing online magazine from Sweet Paul!

Yes Sweet Paul's Spring 2011 - Special Kid's issue is out!!

Check out the cover, the strawberry milkshake with marshmellows looks so yummy. Slurp!

Sweet Paul is a food and prop stylist and an amazing crafter too! He has been coming up with these gorgeous e-mags for sometime now and I loved his Holiday 2010 issue. It gave me a lot of inspiration for my holiday crafts. His blog is also a haven of recipes and easy yet really pretty crafts. 

The Spring 2011 issue is really adorable and full of fun tips, crafts and recipes to enjoy with your children. Oh wait, did I mention it's all free??! That's right! You can view the e-mag online and download it as a PDF file for FREE!! God bless you Sweet Paul!



Don't forget to check it all out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails