Friday, March 11, 2011

Love: Pretty packaging inspiration


Totally loving this to-die-for packaging from oh hello friend, one of my favourite blogs. 


It's exactly what I want to do for my invites.

images from here

I'm designing my invites to resemble vintage postcards. There'll be 3 pages to be tied up with twine and I'll put them into kraft paper bags stamped with our monogram. Included in the package will also be a handmade cherry blossom themed magnet in a vellum mini envelope, so that our guests can immediately put up our invite up on the fridge or memo board. Glee!

My obstacles now would be to find a reasonably priced printer and also affordable supplies for printing our invites and secondly I'm praying that my in-laws would be ok with my ideas. It's very different from the traditional red invites or those with double happiness embossed all over. I'm not very fond of that. Your invites are the first impression your guests gets of what your wedding would be like and I want them to reflect our style and be fun and unique. I am very afraid they might not like this at all and insist on the traditional ones instead. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails