Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspiration: Invites from Minted

I've been working on designing our wedding invites recently and couldn't come up with anything I love yet. So I have been looking to the web for inspirations and ideas.

Minted is a online source for lovely paper goods like wedding invitations, greeting cards and stationery. But what is really unique about Minted is that they are not a design firm or company selling printing services. They are actually a online community of designers. They have a monthly design challenge where anyone can enter and they select the best designs to include into the Minted collection. Winners also get cash prizes and commissions when their designs are sold. They also use quality papers and ink. This is such a good platform for budding or amateur designers to have a chance to produce their works professionally. I think this is a great idea and I am so impressed with the designs in the collection! If I were a designer, I would love to have this opportunity to have my works printed with such quality.

I am definitely very inspired by this loveliness!! Drool time!















If only I can produce invites as gorgeous as these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails